Meeting session 2022-23 will be primarily conducted via Zoom – where registration will be required either by emailing the Association for registration and details for attendance, or register via the link for the appropriate meeting. – Specific details are within the programme.
- 27th September 2022– AGM & Young Persons talks at 6pmOnline Registration
- Various talks from sponsored student activities and SAM prize winners.
- 25th October 2022– Online Lecture at 6pm– Registration
- ‘Clean Steelmaking’ – Pasquale Cavalieri, University of Salento
- 29th November 2022- Online Lecture at 6pm – Registration
- ‘Laser Processing of Metals’ – Prof Duncan Hand, Heriot Watt University
- This has changed to online lecture only – Sorry for any inconvenience.
- 12th January 2023– Joint with TWI at 6pmTBC
- ‘Engineering skills – mind the gap’ – Panel Discussion
- 23rd February 2023 – Joint with TWI Aberdeenat 6pmTBC
- ‘Electron Beam Welding of offshore wind turbine foundations’ – Chris Punshon, Cambridge Vacuum Engineering
- 21st March 2023 – Online Lecture at 6pmTBC
- ‘Failure in Ti alloys’ – Eddy Saunders, Rolls Royce
- 16th May 2023 – Visit