AGM – Tuesday 27th September at 6pm Online Registration
The Scottish Association for Metals will hold its 2022 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 27 September at 6pm BST. The AGM will be followed by a series of short presentations given by award winning students. Details of the talks will be issued separately.
The business of the AGM will be as follows:
- Approval of revisions to the Constitution (available to view here)
- Presentation of audited accounts for 2020/21 (available to view here)
- Election of office-bearers and Council members
- Election of Hon Secretary (Council nominates Dr John Wilcox for re-election)
- Election of Hon Treasurer (Council nominates John Darling for re-election)
Any additional nominations for the above posts should be sent to email@example.com and should have the support of at least two other professionals.