AGM – Tuesday 21st September at 7pm BST
The Scottish Association for Metals will hold its 2021 Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 21 September at 7pm BST. The AGM will be followed by a technical lecture given by Dr Sozon Tsopanos, Head of Advanced Manufacture at the Weir Group. Details of the lecture will be issued separately.
The business of the AGM will be as follows:
- Notification of changes to the management of the Association’s investments
- Presentation of audited accounts for 2019/20
- Election of office-bearers and Council members
- Election of President (Council nominates Prof Bob Reuben, Heriot Watt University)
- Election of Vice-President (Council nominates Dr Tiziana Marrocco, Strathclyde University)
- Election of Hon Secretary (Council nominates Dr John Wilcox for re-election)
- Election of Hon Treasurer (Council nominates John Darling for re-election)
- Election of Council members (There is ONE vacancy on Council)
Additional nominations for the above posts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and should have the support of at least two other professionals. Nominees should re resident in Scotland.